Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two Weeks Of Walking



Well hello blog...been awhile hasn't it??

Thought I'd drop in and say hi and let you know what my plan of attack for a couple of weeks is.

First off the car is out of rego and we have opted to go without a car and pay some bills instead.

So we are walking everywhere for the next 2 weeks at least.

Today we walked 4 km to sell my eggs to a customer. Usually we take the car....but not this time round.

I'm thinking if I am good enough blogger, I'll record each day how far we walk. I have an idea of the distances to the shopping centres.

Tomorrow we'll walk to the train station to get a train into the city and so on. But that's another story.

Even though I am not as good as what I should be (walking wise) I haven't gained weight actually I have lost a bit more. Just need to visit here and record my weight lose.

I'm excited about this challenge and can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

One step at a time....

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: