Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another One Bite The Dust.


Yay....I have once again shifted my lovely little butterfly along the chart scale. Another kilo bites the dust.

This week coming is going to be a testing time for me as my walking buddy is going home to Queensland for a week. So if I don't get out and pound the pavements on my own, I'll be in the gym room on the treadmill each night.

Might end up posting here a bit more, to clear my head as I won't have Khris to chew her ear off instead.

Tomorrow my niece is getting married, so I'm not going to be stressing out too much about what I eat. She's only going to be married once and so I'm going to enjoy the day 100%.

One step at a time....

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

RobynLouise said...

Another yay! Enjoy the wedding and the food. You can give the treadmill some overtime later if necessary.

sandra said...

Well done. Enjoy the wedding.