LOL that cartoon is just how I felt this morning at weigh in time. I'm the same weight I was last Friday. Both Khris and I just looked at each other..... I check 3 times and for a laugh I removed my ankle socks and raised my arms to see if the scales even moved.
Going over the last week we came up with some thoughts like
- I haven't been eating my points (Weight Watchers) up each day and maybe my body is hanging on to the small amount I am having and not burning a lot of it up. I'm allowed 20 points a day and some days I was only having 16.
- Lifting weights in the gym has started to turn my flabby pecks to firmer pecks and my weight is staying the same. Wonder if my boobs will become perky again??
- I'm not pooping like I used to either....... you were just busting to know that one, weren't you. I would have a sandwich for lunch (home made multi grain bread), so I'll go back to that as well and see if the pooping returns. No carbs in the afternoon or evening.
- I'm special Yeah I like that one........lol
So I'm going to try something different for the next 7 days.
- Eat my points each day.
- Have little snacks between meals, I'm not a grazer......3 meals a day has been my motto for years. Unless I hit the Cheese and Onion chips. Then its look out gut....here it comes with a splash of diet coke.
- Have a fresh egg from one of my girls each morning for breakfast. Usually its 1 piece of toast and a cup of tea and nothing until lunch time.
- Only do weights once a week on a Wednesday night. Monday & Friday nights, walk on the treadmill.
- Keep that walking up in the mornings with Khris.
- Plus the walking I do with Pat to the shops and such.
Be interesting to see what happens over the next 7 days.
I don't see what I have done as a loss for the last week as I didn't lose any weight. What I did gain though was a great friendship and walking buddy and more energy. I'm happy with this weeks effort.
Oh yeah I have been measured and I'll pop the sizes on my side bar. If I'm gonna be talking fat , flab, fun, firming up and trimming down........ gotta do the bad with the good. As I do in all my blogs.
One step at a time....